Welcome to ERTS 2022!
"ERTS celebrates its 11th edition"
The ERTS Congress is a unique International cross sector event on Embedded Software and Systems, the “place to be” for actors from universities, research centers and industries :
- Unique : no other event have this particular mix of scientist and industrial representatives, acting in several domains, that we have in ERTS !
- International : half of our 60 program committee members come from outside of France
- Cross sector : all the domains where embedded systems are central, including, but not limited to :
- transportation : aeronautics, automotive, railway, subway and marine
- satellite and space exploration
- smart agriculture
- defence energy
- telecom domains
Completed by a specialized exhibition : a selection of tools providers, SMEs specialized in embedded systems development and integration dedicated to your exact needs.
And it’s in Toulouse, a unique blend of south art of living and high technology, famous for its aeronautical and space industry, but also for its automotive activity !
The 2020 edition has gathered more than 100 talks, 400 participants and 50 exhibitors, with more than 2000 B2B meetings.
In 2022, we’ll do even better; with a special emphasis on embedded computing platforms and networked systems, processes, methods and tools, resilience, human systems, associated and connected systems.
ERTS is organized jointly by
ERTS 2022 - IMPORTANT DATES
Abstract of Regular &
Short Paper submission (4 pages) : Sept.5th, 2021
extended to October 3rd, 2021 (any time on earth)
Acceptance Notification : Nov. 18th, 2021
Regular Paper for review (10 pages) : Jan. 9th, 2022
Final Paper (Short and Regular) :
Jan. 30th, 2022
March 30th to 31st, 2022